søndag den 28. marts 2010

Good Girl Gone Bad!


Been listening to Rihanna's song "Don't stop the music" a lot lately.

What I really like about it is how the words very accurately describe what's going on in the girl during a typical succesful seduction in the club.

It's pretty rare to find pop songs so "matrix aware" and devoid of the usual AFC gushing and supplication.

I've broken it down in it's components (my comments in brackets after the lyrics)...

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's gettin late
I'm making my way over to my favorite place
I gotta get my body moving shake the stress away (She's initially telling herself she's only out to dance)

I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way (Sex wasn't on the agenda)

Possible candidate, yeah (A real man... RARE!)

Who knew
That you'd be up in here lookin like you do (He's probably well-dressed and carries himself with confident body language)

You're makin' stayin' over here impossible (She's compelled to give him a proximity IOI)

Baby I must say your aura is incredible (His inner state is shining through)

If you dont have to go, don't (Social hook-point reached)

Do you know what you started
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin on the dancefloor
Acting naughty (She's blaming him for the seduction... clever girl )

Your hands around my waist (kino)
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand
Chest to chest
And now we're face to face (kino escalating)

I wanna take you away (The thought of isolation to a seduction location takes form in her mind)
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play (She knows the music allows her to lose herself in her emotions and that the DJ is the facilitator of this)

I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this (He's cool and not creepy)

Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music (Translation: Please don't stop seducing me!)

Baby are you ready cause its getting close
Don't you feel the passion ready to explode (Sexual state induced in her)
What goes on between us no one has to know
This is a private show, oh (ASD rearing its head)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More chorus, etc...

Bottom line:
This girl is good to go!

Dog.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar