søndag den 28. marts 2010

Subliminal Empowerment


There is a quick and easy way to reinforce a good and healthy belief system about yourself that I've been implementing lately.

Basically, it's about identifying subtle ways of charging my mind with power.

Rags mentioned in a reply to a depressed fellow that he should change his avatar from a dark, scary gray blur to a bright sunny sky.

I have recently changed my background image on my cellphone to this image:



It's a painting of the Buddhist deity Fudo Myo. He's angry with the demons that restricts the human mind and clouds it so he cuts away all opposition to enlightment with his flamey sword of righteous WRATH!

I now look at this image everytime I handle my phone so that's many, many times during the day. I'm literally bombarding my subconscious mind with a positive, empowering impression daily.

My ringtone is "Love In This Club" by Usher because I get a great, happy feeling every time I dance to that song. Same principle as with Fudo.

I am now on a mission to look for as many ways of empowering myself subliminally through sight, sound, touch and smell (just bought an awesome new cologne that really puts me in state whenever I put it on).

Well, you get the idea.. Try it out!

Dog.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar