søndag den 28. marts 2010

Break the "bitch shield" by being genuine


Had an awesome experience last night:

After the club closed all the people pour out into the street.

I see a sexy girl I never got around to talking with inside earlier. She's in her skimpy top and it's freezing.

I smile and ask her:

"Aren't you freezing to death?"

She ignores me at first, but stay close. I repeat my question.

Then she says:

"Why the FUCK are you talking to me?!"

I was totally not bothered. It was actually weird. I instinctively replied with a warm smile and the words:

"Just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you have to hide your great personality like that. I know you're a wonderful person under that facade. I don't care... I LIKE you!"

She BEAMED at me when I said this. I felt fucking awesome for having turned her mood around and given her the courage to just be herself.

She opened right up to me after this and we had a great chat.

She just wanted to be seen for who she really was. So I did.

Dog.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar